New Cairo, Egypt
Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
Preference will be given to a qualified and resourceful candidate who can support our purchasing department in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations.
- Support in building substantial procurement procedures and to ensure that they are followed across by all departments.
- Work with department heads to determine purchasing needs and requirements.
- Ensure accuracy, completeness and clarity while purchasing orders for the department heads and their team members
- Identify the most appropriate supplier for the designated product, determine availability, perform comparative pricing by providing three competitive quotations and performing price negotiations
- Verify product information, shipping information, cost, and delivery dates before obtaining authorization to place an order
- Maintain and update the inventory list every week as well as to conduct records audits of inventory
- Collect invoices and share them across to the accounting department for payments on time
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum 2 years of purchasing experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Result oriented / problem solver.
- Ability to learn quickly; to have dynamic & positive personality, to be proactive.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
· Days off: Friday and Saturday
· Working hours: 8:00 to17:00
· Location: 1st Settlement- New Cairo