Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following:
• Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
• Updating accounts receivable .
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
• Prepare and check all payments through petty cash or payment requests.
• Reviewing and approve expenses reports.
• Handling Petty Cash.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Handling documents ,finance files and prepare tax documents.
• Collect and deposit cheques in bank if it required.
• Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
• 0-2 years of Practical / hands-on experience in accounting.