We are currently seeking an Accountant to join our team at New Cairo. Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following:
• Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
• Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices.
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
• Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
• Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
• Minimum 2 years of Practical / hands-on experience in accounting.