Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
As an Architect with experience in preparing interior working drawings, you will contribute to the success of MIMAR through providing assistance throughout the building design process as per MIMAR vision, values and standards for all projects within approved budget & time frame.
Preference will be given to a qualified candidate who can demonstrate experience in the following:
· Assists in preparation of drawings from schematic design to detailed drawings.
· Compiles data, performs elementary project computations.
· Adheres to firm and project goals of excellence in design, execution, and sustainability.
· Coordinate between different trades
· Bachelor’s degree in architecture with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
· Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel – Word).
· Excellent command in REVIT and CAD software is a must.
· Excellent command of the English Language.
· Perfect communication skills.
Working hours: 8:00 to17:00
Days off: Friday and Saturday
Location: 1st Settlement- New Cairo