Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
As an Architect in the Technical Department, you will contribute to the success of MIMAR by providing assistance throughout the building design process per MIMAR vision, values and standards for all projects within the approved budget & time frame.
Preference will be given to a qualified candidate who can demonstrate experience in the following:
• Assists in the preparation of working drawings throughout the design development stage.
• Coordinate across trades and develop the design drawings to provide the working drawings for the technical engineering stage.
• Adheres to firm and project goals of excellence in design, execution, and sustainability.
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture with 5 years of experience
.• Preferred to have previous experience with Saudi and gulf projects and codes is preferable.
• Good command of REVIT and CAD software is a must
• Good communication skills
• Good command of the English Language
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel – Word)
Working hours: 8:00 to17:00
Days off: Friday and Saturday
Location: 1st Settlement- New Cairo