Business Development Assistant
Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
We’re currently seeking to hire a Business Development Assistant. Preference will be given to a qualified candidate with hands on experience in developing and implementing growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We’re searching for professionals with project management background and contracts writing experience.
• Respond to all business opportunities to increase sales volumes and market share.
• Ability to study client briefs and request for proposals (RFP’s).
• Assist in business/market segment strategies to achieve growth/profitability objectives and increase customer satisfaction.
• Assist in preparing fees/ cost estimation of the project including contacting sub-consultants.
• Prepare and finalize proposals and all required documents including time schedules.
• Provide customers with proposals, develop action plans, and facilitate the implementation plan.
• Follow up on submitted proposals to clients.
• Consolidate contracts for the awarded projects.
• Designing & developing unique and creative ideas, concepts, videos, graphics, illustrations, and layouts for company logos, corporate identity, Marketing Kits, Marketing campaigns, social media pages.
• Responsible for the creative vision for online and offline campaigns.
• Cooperate with relevant departments to complete marketing kits.
• Creating designs from scratch or editing for websites, social media platforms, newsletters, presentations, portfolios, … etc.
• Working on designs to produce an effective marketing and advertising campaign.
• Up to date with the latest design trends, technologies, software, marketing campaign design and perspectives for consultants.
• Pay attention to competitors and their activities within the market.
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Do regular market research.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering (Architecture is preferred).
• 3-5 years of experience in a medium scale company (in the same field or in Project management field)
• Microsoft word, excel, power point and outlook – Required Level: Excellent.
• Microsoft Project – Required Level: Good.
• Typography skills – Required Level: Excellent.
• Language Skills Arabis and English - Required Level: Excellent (spoken & written).
• InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator – Required Level: Excellent.
• video editing tools and techniques – Required Level: Good.
• Photo shooting and photography techniques – Required Level: Basic.
• Company registration procedure on E-Portals - Required Level: Good.
• The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
• Working hours: 8:00 to 17:00
• Days off: Friday & Saturday
• Location: 1st Settlement- New Cairo