Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
We are currently seeking to hire a Design Architect to join our office team in Cairo. Preference shall be given to a qualified candidate who can creates and innovates with a strong conceptual design ability to effectively move forward the design of a portion of or an entire project.
•Prepares preliminary design studies and adaptations of alternatives for review.
• Prepares drawings for schematic design.
• Use creative judgment and design application skills in preparing client presentation materials, including design sketches, renderings, models and graphics.
• Stick to company and project goals of excellence in design and sustainability.
• Assists in preparing adaptations and technical alternatives for project team review.
• Performs area calculations according to specified standards.
• Achieve tasks according to Mimar Project Delivery Manual.
• Organizes and plans accordingly to execute tasks.
• Self-checks work for accuracy, omissions and legibility.
• Professional Degree in Architecture.
• Minimum 5 years of experience.
. Preferred to have previous experience with Saudi and gulf projects and codes.
• Experience in all phases and aspects of a project desirable.
• Basic knowledge of project design and construction documentation production.
• Knowledge of construction materials.
• Working knowledge of REVIT is mandatory for this position.
• Grasshopper and Rhino Experience Preferred.
• Graphic, 3D visualization and CAD skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrates collaborative and professional work ethic.
Working hours: 8:00 to17:00
Days off: Friday and Saturday
Location: 1st Settlement- New Cairo