HR Business Partner
Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
As an HR Business Partner, you will be
responsible for partnering with business leaders to develop and implement HR
strategies that align with the organization's overall goals.
Preference will be given to a qualified candidate who can demonstrate experience in the following:
- Develop cultural transformation initiatives to shape a strong organizational culture.
- Guide line managers on performance management and people related issues to enhance productivity and performance.
- Ensure business attract and retain top talent.
- Provide leaders with the resources, knowledge, and skills they need to effectively manage their teams.
- Collaborate with management to resolve conflicts, promote positive employee relations, maintain a positive work environment, and boost morale.
- Ensure new employees are properly oriented into the business and are receiving the proper support they need.
- Develop and implement HR programs and initiatives that align with the organization's overall goals.
- Develop succession plans and retention strategies for key talent and positions.
- Manage and oversee HR operations for a specific business unit.
- Develop and execute a learning and development plan that equips individuals with necessary skills.
- Ensure compliance to HR policy.
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations and other requirements.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Human Resources with minimum 3 years of experience as an HR Business Partner.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Engineering Consultancy background is a preference.
- Previous experience in HR transformation programs and change management.
- Can work remotely independently and with global team.
- Able to cope with multiple priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written
· Days off: Friday and Saturday
· Working hours: 8:00 to17:30
· Location: 1st Settlement- New Cairo