Human Resource Generalist
Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
Preference will be given to a qualified and resourceful candidate who can support our HR department in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations.
- Assists in hiring qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for job openings.
- Conducts background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HR information systems.
- Be the primary backup for payroll processing, including; bi-weekly and semi-monthly updates to employee files, bonus/incentive pay, tracking vacation/sick pay, importing expense reimbursements, and benefit changes.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants and employees.
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, and organizational chart, and contributes to the development of policies.
- Participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Assist in the performance evaluation process.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- 3 years of human resource management experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Days off: Friday and Saturday
- Working hours: 8:00 to17:00
- Location: 1st Settlement- New Cairo