Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
Preference will be given to a qualified candidate who can demonstrate experience in the following:
• Develops innovative design concepts which are practical, safe and conducive to intended purposes and function which is reflective of client goals and within project budget.
• Responsible for selection and specification of all interior materials and finishes, furniture, lighting and artwork.
• Conducts programming efforts such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings and equipment, lighting and color coordination.
• Renders conceptual design ideas and prepares 2D and 3D presentation/design drawings.
• Prepares and conducts client presentations.
• Implements and utilizes MIMAR Standards for all projects and processes.
• Receive and review all clients’ comments regarding interior design, and suggest solutions.
• Coordinate & cooperate with Project Managers to ensure total clients’ satisfaction.
• Possess creative talent in conceptual design and rendering skills of either hand or computer sketching.
• Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
• REVIT and 3D Max software knowledge is a must.