Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
Preference shall be given to a qualified candidate who can creates and innovates with a strong conceptual design ability to effectively move forward the design of a portion of or an entire project.
· Develops project design direction and innovative design concepts to ensure high quality design.
· Assist design leader to translate design concepts into reality.
· Responsible for selection and specification of all interior materials, furnishings and accessories.
· Conducts programming efforts such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings and equipment, lighting and color coordination.
· Renders conceptual design ideas and prepares 2D and 3D presentation/design drawings with the design leader.
· Implements and utilizes MIMAR Standards for all projects and processes.
· Receive and review all clients’ comments regarding interior design, and suggest solutions.
· Professional Degree in Architecture/ Interior Design.
· 7-10 years of experience.
· Working knowledge of REVIT is mandatory for this position.
· V-Ray and Corona experience is preferred.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Demonstrates collaborative and professional work ethic.
Working hours: 8:00 to17:00
Days off: Friday and Saturday
Location: 1st Settlement- New Cairo
Applications without a portfolio/work sample will not be considered.