Interior Technical Architect
Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
As a n Interior Technical Architect with experience in preparing interior working drawings, you will contribute to the success of MIMAR through providing assistance throughout the building design process as per MIMAR vision, values and standards for all projects within approved budget & time frame.
Preference will be given to a qualified candidate who can demonstrate experience in the following:
- Assists in preparation of interior drawings from schematic design to detailed drawings.
- Compiles data, performs elementary project computations.
- Adheres to firm and project goals of excellence in design, execution, and sustainability.
- Assists in preparation of contract documents including details, drawings, B.O.Q, and Specs.
- Assists in production of amendments, addenda and bulletins.
- Performs routine area calculations according to specified standards.
- May assist in conduction of field observations to monitor progress of construction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Applied Arts or Fine Arts. Fresh graduates up to 2 years of experience.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel – Word).
- REVIT and CAD software knowledge is a must.
- Excellent command of the English Language.
- Perfect communication skills.
Working hours: 8:00 to17:00
Days off: Friday and Saturday
Location: 1st Settlement- New Cairo