Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
Preference will be given to a qualified and resourceful candidate who can support our administration department in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations.
A. Key Result Areas:
1. Administrative and Communication Support
- Manage all office administration functions including reception desk, asset inventory, storage and filing space.
-Provide admin support to all departments, including word processing, file management, filling, scanning and photocopying.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times, Confidential and sensitive information is kept secure and is not disclosed to unauthorized parties.
- Office management duties including but not limited to procurement of stationery, office supplies and staff amenities, and preparation of purchase requisitions. Maintain office furniture and storage layout, suggest improvements, implement changes as needed or directed.
- Daily communication with the team internal/external departments (both written and oral), handling general queries.
- Manage own workload without reference to direct-manager where possible.
- Answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff.
- Preparing documents for meetings and business trips.
- Responsible for office and car maintenance.
- Finding ways to improve the administrative processes.
2. Public Relations
- Greet and treat visitors with respect and courtesy in person or over the phone at all times.
- Liaise with MIMAR staff, stakeholders, suppliers and other external organizations as and when required.
- Arrange/facilitate travel, accommodation, allowance entitlements and other benefits for MIMAR staff and visitors.
3. Supervising and motivating the admin team
- Ensure that the office boys fulfill the office cleaning needs and that they provide efficient assistance to all teams.
- Foster a collaborative team work spirit focused on service delivery to both internal and external clients.
- Report HR Manager on employee performance for further decision making and performance optimization.
- Resolve conflicts and misunderstandings between office boys.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the office boys.
- Undertake all other duties that may be assigned by the management staff.
Competencies and job requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Office Administrator and Document Controlling experience is a plus.
- Exceptional Interpersonal; oral and written skills at an Executive support level.
- Problem solving
- Multitasking and organizing
- Time management skills and experience in managing a high volume workload and meeting competing priorities.
- Proficiency in MS Office, with exceptional knowledge of Excel.
- Inventory control.
- Team work
· Days off: Friday and Saturday
· Working hours: 8:00 to17:00
· Location: 1st Settlement- New Cairo