Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
Preference will be given to a qualified and resourceful candidate who can support our administration department in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations.
• Manage the physical office space of the company including issues involving building maintenance, security, furnishings, subcontractors’ relationships, landlord relationships etc.
• Manage all office administration functions including reception desk, asset inventory, storage and filing space.
• Responsible for researching, ordering, and managing all new equipment and inventory.
• Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the management board.
• Arranges meetings room booking by scheduling and coordinating appropriate meeting times.
• Track stocks of office supplies and stationery and place orders when necessary.
• Act as first point of contact for orientation and on-boarding. Set up workstations and login/access rights.
• Monitor and record expenditures on the ERP system.
• Assist with any on-going changes to the company’s office environment.
• Monitor the cleaning standards and all the cleaning supplies availability.
• Monitor the needed maintenances and repairs for office equipment and follow up with the concerned parties until resolution.
• Performance management of the administration team including the office boys, coaching, mentoring and identifying development requirements.
• Undertake all other duties that may be assigned by the management staff.
• 5+ years’ experience in office administration with at least 2 years as an Office Manager.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Excellent English Language.
• Superior customer service skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
• Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize, and work under pressure.
· Days off: Friday and Saturday
· Working hours: 8:00 to17:00
· Location: 1st Settlement- New Cairo