Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
We are currently seeking to hire a Planning Engineer in our Cairo division. Preference shall be given to a qualified candidate who can demonstrate experience in the following:
• Update progress to baseline and ensure that project baseline is followed.
• Prepare weekly and monthly progress reports.
• Manage claims and EOT.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering with a minimum 3 years of experience in planning and cost control with design background.
• Excellent IT skills and relevant knowledge of Planning software including MS Project and Primavera
• Strong communication including writing reports and presenting
• Understanding engineering principles Design And Supervision
• Time management and planning
• Methodological approach
• High Attention to detail
• Strong Problem solving
• Budget and financial management
• Work as part of a team and individually
• A Site Management background is beneficial
• Working hours: 8:00 to17:00
• Days off: Friday & Saturday
• Location: New Cairo