Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
As a Project Architect, you will contribute to the success of Mimar through providing assistance throughout the building design process as per Mimar vision, values and standards for all projects within approved budget & time frame.
Preference will be given to a qualified candidate who can demonstrate experience in the following:
- Prepare drawings from schematic design to issue for construction.
- Compiles data, performs elementary project computations.
- Adheres to firm and project goals of excellence in design, execution, and sustainability.
- Prepare contract documents including details, drawings, B.O.Q, and Specs.
- Produce amendments, addenda and bulletins.
- Performs routine area calculations according to specified standards.
- May conduct field observations to monitor progress of construction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture with 7+ years of experience.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel – Word).
- REVIT and CAD software knowledge is a must.
- Excellent command of the English Language.
- Perfect communication skills.