Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
We are currently seeking to hire a Project Coordinator in our Cairo division. Preference shall be given to a qualified candidate with hands-on experience in project coordination in the same field or in the project management field.
· Make sure all aspects of the project run smoothly and efficiently. Work with various members of the project team and the client to develop a time line, create schedules, and oversee progress to make sure goals are met on time.
· Utilize spreadsheets to track budgets, dates, and other information. Organize contracts, financial files, reports, and invoices,
· Responsible for translating client requirements to design criteria from conceptual design throughout developed engineering stages.
· Manage the project contract keeping everyone on task and on time and ensuring proper communication within the project teams.
· Attend meetings and/or workshops with consultants and contractors, prepare meeting minutes, and follow up to achieve identified actions.
· Plan for project stages including resources, cost, and cash flow requirements.
· Monitor and verify design progress and submittals at all design phases.
· organize/manage design review meetings, workshops, and reports during design phases
· Identify the need for 3rd party/parties in coordination with the operations team and to ensure that the right 3rd parties are commissioned with the right fees & specs.
· Ensure delivery of each stage of the project with the approved time frame and in-line with the contract.
· Ensure the delivery of the project in due time as per contract & amendments.
· Issue periodic reports as needed including the final project report(s) after the completion of the project including recommendations & lessons learned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering (Architecture is preferred).
- 4-6 years of experience in a medium scale company.
- Preferred to have previous experience with Saudi and golf projects and codes.
- Microsoft word, excel, power point and outlook – Required Level: Excellent.
- Microsoft Project – Required Level: Good.
- Primavera is preferred.
- Typography skills – Required Level: Excellent.
- Language Skills Arabis and English - Required Level: Excellent (spoken & written).
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and a strong motivation to learn and develop within the system.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Working hours: 8:00 to17:00
Days off: Friday and Saturday
Location: 1st Settlement- New Cairo