Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
Preference shall be given to a qualified candidate with hands-on experience in project management and with a strong design office background.
We are currently seeking to hire a Project Manager to join our office team in Cairo. Preference shall be given to a qualified candidate with hands-on experience in project management and with a strong design office background.
• To represent MIMAR in communications with the clients, and to manage the day to day operations aspects of the projects ensuring timely resolution of clients’ concerns and management of business issues including contracts and additional services.
• Liaising with clients, developers, consultants, and contractors as well as MIMAR’s internal divisions.
• Responsible for translating client requirements to design criteria from conceptual design throughout developed engineering stages.
• Manage the project contract keeping everyone on task and on time and ensuring proper communication within the project teams.
• Attending meetings and/or workshops with consultants and contractors, prepare meeting minutes, and follow up to achieve identified actions.
• Plan for project stages including resources, cost, and cash flow requirements.
• Monitoring and verifying design progress and submittals at all design phases.
• Organizing/managing design review meetings, workshops, and reports during design phases
• Identify the need for 3rd party/parties in coordination with the operations team and to ensure that the right 3rd parties are commissioned with the right fees & specs.
• Ensure delivery of each stage of the project with the approved time frame and in-line with the contract.
• Ensure the delivery of the project in due time as per contract & amendments.
• Issue periodic reports as needed including the final project report(s) after the completion of the project including recommendations & lessons learned.
• 5 years of experience.
· Previous experience with Saudi and gulf projects and codes is a must.
• Advanced knowledge of project design process and construction documentation.
• Experience in negotiating and managing project scope and fees as well as risk management and financial accountability.
• Strong leadership, organization, and communication skills.
• Problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and a strong motivation to learn and develop within the system.
• Ability to direct and coordinate work efforts of design teams
• Experience negotiating and managing project scope and fees as well as risk management and financial accountability
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• PMP certified candidates are preferred
Working hours: 8:00 to 17:00
Days off: Friday and Saturday
Location: 1st Settlement- New Cairo