Project Manager (Dubai Based)
Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
Preference shall be given to a qualified candidate with hands-on experience in project management and with a strong design office background.
· Represent MIMAR in communications with the clients, and to manage the day-to-day operations aspects of the projects ensuring timely resolution of clients’ concerns and management of business issues including contracts and additional services.
· Be part of the projects’ coordination process with all Mimar branches in the MENA region.
· Responsible for translating client requirements to design criteria from conceptual design throughout developed engineering stages.
· Lead design process on large scale hospitality, leisure, commercial and educational spaces from pre-concept to post contract & delivery.
· Assess project goals in accordance with Client’s basis of design.
· Ensure that projects are completed within time and budget
· Monitoring and verifying design progress and submittals at all design phases.
· Organizing/managing design review meetings, workshops, and reports during design phases
· Issue periodic reports as needed including the final project report(s) after the completion of the project including recommendations & lessons learned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
· Candidate must have minimum 10 years of experience plus previous experience in the UAE market in similar scale firms.
· Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in different typologies of projects in the MENA region.
· Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
· MS Project and other essential MS Office packages for project management.
· Advanced knowledge of project design process and construction documentation.
· Candidates must be available in UAE.