Proposal and Contract Engineer
We’re currently seeking to hire a Proposal and Contract Engineer. Preference will be given to a qualified candidate with hands on experience in developing and implementing growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We’re searching for professionals with project management background and contracts writing experience.
Respond to all business opportunities to increase sales volumes and market share.
Study client briefs and request for proposals (RFP’s).
Assist in business/market segment strategies to achieve growth/profitability objectives and increase customer satisfaction.
Assist in preparing fees/ cost estimation of the project including contacting sub-consultants.
Preparing and supporting the Business Development Executive in reviewing, studying and submitting technical and commercial proposals.
Provide customers with proposals, develop action plans, and facilitate the implementation plan.
Follow up on submitted proposals to clients.
Consolidate contracts for the awarded projects.
Internal contracts handover to the project management team.
Pay attention to competitors and their activities within the market.
Prepare daily/ weekly and monthly reports.
Assist and work closely with sales and marketing teams.
Do regular market research.
· Bachelor degree of engineering preferably in Architecture.
· Proven work experience as a Proposal and Contract Engineer with 3-5 years of experience.
· Excellent knowledge at contracts in all different formats; FIDIC, NIC, ETC.
· To be familiar with submission of pre-qualification documents.
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Fluent English language spoken and written.
· Excellent in M.S Office, M.S Project, and InDesign
Days off: Friday and Saturday
Working hours: 8:00 to 17:00
Location: 1st Settlement- New Cairo