QS Engineer (For Tendering)
Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
We are currently seeking a QS
(Quantity Surveying) Engineer for the Tendering Department to join our office
in Cairo. As a QS engineer, you will be responsible for Quantity Surveying all
Preference will be given to a
qualified candidate who can demonstrate experience in Quantity Surveys of all
civil, architectural and interior works using REVIT and CAD.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture with 3-5 years of experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, CAD and REVIT is a must.
- Good knowledge of the CSI and Principle of measurements (POMI).
- Knowledge of new products and materials application methods.
- Good command of the English Language.
- Good communication skills.
- Previous experience in Gulf Area projects is preferable.
• Working hours: 8:00 to17:00
• Days off: Friday & Saturday
• Location: 1st Settlement- New Cairo