Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
· Study and review prior to issue to the contractor all project related correspondence, submittals, instructions, technical query and establish lines of communication.
· Inspect contractor's quality systems, procedures and monitor implementation across the project site.
· Manage Project and site team.
· Manage submittals and approvals processes.
· Responsible for maintenance of quality standards in works executed by contractor.
· Cooperate with client and contractor.
· Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
· Minimum 20 years related experience in the construction supervision.
· Consultant experience is a must.
· Good command of English (written and verbal).
· Days off: Friday
· Location: North Coast (Alexandria, North Coast & Marsa Matrouh residents are preferred).