Senior Design Architect
We are currently hiring a
Senior Design Architect to join our office team in Cairo. Preference shall be
given to a qualified candidate who can creates and innovates with a strong
conceptual design ability to effectively move forward the design of a portion
of or an entire project.
•Prepares preliminary design studies and adaptations of alternatives for review.
• Prepares drawings for schematic design.
• Use creative judgment and design application skills in preparing client presentation materials, including design sketches, renderings, models and graphics.
• Stick to company and project goals of excellence in design and sustainability.
• prepare adaptations and technical alternatives for project team review.
• Performs area calculations according to specified standards.
• Achieve tasks according to Mimar Project Delivery Manual.
. Ensure proper implementation / execution of deliverables as per contract, including any approved amendments.
• Organizes and plans accordingly to execute tasks.
• Self-checks work for accuracy, omissions and legibility.
• Professional Degree in Architecture.
• from 6- 10 years of experience.
• Experience in all phases and aspects of a project desirable.
• Basic knowledge of project design and construction documentation production.
• Knowledge of construction materials.
• Working knowledge of REVIT is mandatory for this position.
• Grasshopper and Rhino Experience Preferred.
• Graphic, 3D visualization and CAD skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrates collaborative and professional work ethic.
Working hours: 8:00 to17:00
Days off: Friday and Saturday
Location: 1st Settlement - New Cairo
portfolio or portfolio link is a must.