Senior HR Specialist
Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
Preference will be given to a qualified and resourceful candidate who can support our HR department in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations.
- Maintaining proper hiring paper work (Personnel requisition forms – applications …etc.) & a proper filing system in soft & hard copies.
- Creating a pool of candidates cost effectively.
- Maintaining an effective selection process.
- Implementing and enhancing onboarding program.
2. Training & Development
- Conducting gap analysis, based on appraisal results.
- Conducting training needs assessment.
- Preparing cost effective training plans according to the needs and strategic goals of the company
- Identifying career path needs for employees with special attention for talented ones (value added employees )
- Conducting orientation Training for new staff.
3. Employee Relations
- Maintaining communications systems that ensure the accurate flow of information inside the organization & that the voice of employees is being heard in a proper , professional and fair way
- Maintaining Retention programs.
- Conducting proper exit interviews as a multifunctional tool.
- Preparing Policy & Procedures Document.
- Maintain Corporate Culture.
- Conduct investigations for all complains in coordination with legal department when needed
4. Performance Management
- Implement & maintain proper systems & processes for all MIMAR departments that ensure smooth & cost-effective operation that improve quality of performance.
- Helping in setting performance standards.
- Conducting proper performance appraisals & ensuring fairness & transparency.
- Monitor Performance standards & ensuring that reporting system is being maintained in due time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- 8 years of human resource management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Days off: Friday and Saturday
- Working hours: 8:00 to17:00
- Location: 1st Settlement- New Cairo