Senior Interior Designer
Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
• Develops project design direction and innovative design concepts to ensure high quality design.
• Responsible for selection and specification of all interior materials, furnishings and accessories.
• Conducts programming efforts such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings and equipment, lighting and color coordination.
• Renders conceptual design ideas and prepares 2D and 3D presentation/design drawings.
• Implements and utilizes MIMAR Standards for all projects and processes.
• Receive and review all clients’ comments regarding interior design, and suggest solutions.
• Professional Degree in Interior Design/ Architecture.
• 8-11 years of experience.
• Knowledge of CAD, 3D computer modeling and graphic design.
• 3D Max, V-Ray and Corona experience is mandatory.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrates collaborative and professional work ethic.
Working hours: 8:00 to17:00
Days off: Friday and Saturday
Location: New Cairo.
Applications without a portfolio/work sample will not be considered.