Senior Interior Technical Architect
Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
As a Senior Interior Technical Architect with experience in preparing interior working drawings, you will contribute to the success of MIMAR through providing assistance throughout the building design process as per MIMAR vision, values and standards for all projects within approved budget & time frame..
Preference will be given to a qualified candidate who can demonstrate experience in the following:
· Follow projects’ strategy for handling potential challenges ahead.
· Follow-up team performance to ensure their alignment with projects quality, time frame, budget, contract deliverables and standards.
· Ongoing coordination with other specializations (Architecture, mechanical, structural, electrical, etc.) to ensure design requirements are compatible across different disciplines.
· Ensure proper implementation / execution of deliverables as per contract, including any approved amendments.
· Aware of the Egyptian and the International codes and local regulations.
· Bachelor’s degree in architecture with a minimum of 8 years of experience.
· Excellent command in REVIT and CAD software is a must.
· Good communication skills.
· Good problem-solving skills.
· Good command of the English Language.
· Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel – Word).
Working hours: 8:00 to17:00
Days off: Friday and Saturday
Location: 1st Settlement- New Cairo