Senior Low Current Engineer (Infrastructure fiber optics network ) (Part Time)
As a Senior Low Current Engineer, you will contribute to the success of MIMAR through providing technical support as per MIMAR vision, values and standards for all projects within approved budget & time frame.
Preference will be given to a qualified candidate who can demonstrate experience in the following:
· Responsible to supervise, inspect, follow up of the ODN / data center network.
· Dealing and coordinate with the client.
· Reviewing from contractor the submittals, shop drawings, monthly invoice … etc.
· Dealing with subcontractors, service provider and the group of technicians.
• FTTH projects, Data center / Optical Fiber projects experience of at least 15 years from graduation.
• Education: Bachelor of Engineering-low current, communication.
Location: New Cairo