Senior Structural Engineer
Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
Preference will be given to a qualified candidate with bachelor degree in Civil/ structural engineering with minimum 10 years of experience in Structural Design. Approved from Municipality as Grade A Engineer.
1. Able to do structural assessment, design criteria and lead structural engineers.
2. Able to do structural design, review and approve the structural calculation as per (BS, EU & ACI) codes for multiple discipline buildings.
3. Able to do structural modeling, analysis and review using structural software of CSI (ETABS, SAP, SAFE & CSI Column) and STAAD, PROKON as per BS, ACI, IBC, & ASCE.
4. Demonstrate competency with AutoCAD/Revit.
5. Able to do coordination with Site Civil, Arch & MEPF Engineers & Specialists / Consultants
6. Able to prepare detailed 3D structural Model.
7. Review of drawings, method statement, materials, & coordination with other disciplines.
8. Interface with all Authorities