Senior Tendering Engineer
Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
Preference will be given to a qualified candidate who can demonstrate experience in the following:
• Understand the project requirements and interpret design or engineering drawings, prepare tender documents, B.O.Q, material lists and specifications in CSI format. • Quantity Survey all architectural, structural, and Landscape works for the tender package. • Prepare and revise quantity take-off sheets for all project components. • Prepare break-down sheets for each BOQ item. • Ensure that a project budget and fair market cost estimate are established. • Prepare tender technical and financial evaluation reports. • Attends to bidding negotiations regarding spec and priced B.O.Q and replies to all clarifications required in the tender process. • Participate in updating the Vendors’ List by searching the market for the available suppliers and vendors. • Keeping track of all market material prices and updates. • Revising all documents before their submission and ensuring their quality. • Encourage and aid the team in achieving the departmental objectives and maximizing performance.
• A civil engineering bachelor's degree is essential.
• 7 years of relevant work experience.
• Experience in finance or construction estimates, as well as courses in price analysis, are advantages.
• CAD / REVIT / MS office, proficiency is a must.
• Excellent at English. Speaking and writing.
• Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.