Senior Tendering Engineer
Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
As a tendering engineer, you will be responsible for preparing B.O.Q and developing detailed project specifications as well as working with engineers, suppliers, operations personnel, manuals, and other materials to develop both BOQ & specifications.Preference will be given to a qualified candidate who can demonstrate experience in the following:
- Searches for methods, materials, and systems to maintain a technical resources library.
- Represents the department and participate in summits related to specification/ materials development.
- Assists the designers to select materials.
- Prepares cost estimate in the early design stage.
- Understand the project requirements and interprets design or engineering drawings and prepares tender documents, B.O.Q, material lists and specifications in CSI format.
- Review project drawings and all materials to write specifications of the project and comply B.O.Q and specs with it.
- Quantity Survey all architectural, structural, Landscape works for the tender package.
- Attends biding negotiations regarding spec and priced B.O.Q and reply all clarifications required in the tender process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a minimum of 8 years of experience.
- Knowledge of new products and materials application method.
- Thorough knowledge of the AIA MASTER SPECS and CSI Manual of Practice.
- Current with Green materials and LEED.
- Excellent command of English Language.
- REVIT is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and CAD.
- Good communication skills.
Healthcare, dental, vision, social insurance
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves
Dish Parties, Annual day event