Senior Urban and Landscape Architect
Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
Preference will be given to a qualified candidate who can demonstrate experience in the following:
· Assist landscape senior designer in obtaining all necessary technical data about hardscape/ softscape materials and information needed to develop the design concept and convert it into a constructible project.
· Develop the schematic/ DD phase of landscape designs and deliver drawings packages for review and approval.
· Prepare Tender document, working drawings, shop drawings, and details.
· Consults with client to determine project budget, and prepares information regarding design, specifications, materials, lighting, softscape, vegetation, color, estimated costs, and construction time.
· Prepares scale drawings and contract documents for contractors.
· Ongoing coordination with other specializations and technical trades; civil, structure, MEP, infrastructure, etc.
· Represents client in obtaining bids and awarding construction contracts.
· Prepare and develop ministerial decrees for master planning projects.
· Administers construction contracts and conducts a periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with drawings and specifications.
· Directs activities of landscape engineering team engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents.
· Manage and Supervise the production of BOQ.
· 8+ Years of experience.
· Bachelor Degree in Architecture / Urban and Regional Planning.
· Previous experience in large scale projects is an advantage.
· Deep knowledge of all relevant international and local standards and codes of practice.
· Good knowledge of AutoCAD, REVIT, LUMION AND SKETCHUP.
· Very good command of English Language.