Senior Working Landscape Architect
Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
We are currently seeking to hire a Senior Working Landscape Architect in our Cairo division. Preference shall be given to a qualified candidate with hands-on experience in landscape in the same field.
- Work closely with senior designers to develop the design from concept, schematic, and detail design development for the allocated project(s).
- lead a small team to prepare working drawings and details for the projects.
- Have a good understanding to effectively develop the project details in CAD / Revit programs for detailed design works and the technical drawings.
- Coordinate the internal design process, and documentation by interacting with other disciplines, e.g., Architects, Graphic Artists, Engineers, Lighting designers and Horticulturists, etc.
- Take part in technical design workshops/ design charrette.
- High proficiency technical communication including technical drawings and documentation, BOQ & specifications, reports, proposals, contracts and tender documents is a must.
- Implement and supervise landscape projects designs.
- Prepare a cost estimate report in any project stages.
- Good knowledge about suppliers and materials in local market or outboard.
- creative strong skills in (hard & soft scape) with details.
- 7 to 8 years of experience
- Experience in using BIM related technologies (such as REVIT) in Landscape Architecture is a must
- Ability to conduct research
- Excellent command of English Language
- Working hours: 8:00 to17:00
- Days off: Friday and Saturday
- Location: 1st Settlement- New Cairo