Site Senior Architect /Interior Fit-out
Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
· Respond to any technical and engineering issues, drawing modifications, in a timely and effective manner while keeping quality standards.
· Ensure that all materials and shop drawings are in accordance with the approved design.
· Ensuring that the task is done on schedule, in an orderly and cost-effective manner, and in accordance with the approved design and quality requirements
· Supervising material selection and verifying that all materials utilized and work performed conform to specifications and approved samples.
· Conduct quality checks on in-progress and completed work to ensure that all standards and specifications are met.
· Handling any unexpected technical difficulties related to the design or other concerns that may arise. After reporting to the manager.
· Acting as the principal technical advisor for all fit-out concerns.
• A bachelor's degree in interior design or architectural engineering is required.
• 17+ years of experience in a reputable interior fit-out firm.
• Working on large-scale fit-out projects that need the use of high-end finishing materials and equipment. In-depth understanding of all aspects of interior design.
• Prior expertise with turnkey interior execution is a must.
• Previous experience completing high-end interior designs projects is required.
• Proficient in English and Arabic Writing and speaking
• Creativity and the skills to handle several activities and projects at the same time.
• Use sound judgement and decision-making, be proactive and anticipate client requirements, recognize problem areas effectively, and negotiate and mediate when required to resolve concerns.