Site Senior Quantity Surveyor Engineer
As a Site Senior Quantity Surveyor Engineer you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the contractual and financial side of construction projects. Preference will be given to a qualified candidate who can demonstrate experience in the following:
1. Review and rely all quantity surveying submittal provided by contractors for all disciplines of B.O.Q.
2. Review the contract document and B.O.Q and give advice.
3. Attendance and participation at Start-up Meetings, Site Meetings, Progress Meetings and (as requested) other meetings.
4. Provide cost reports each month (or at such other intervals as may be requested).
5. Advice on cost and contract matters generally including estimates of the cost of proposed variation orders.
6. Establish the value of variation orders, obtain the approval and achieve agreement with the Contractor.
7. Check advance, interim and final payment applications received from the contractor, adjust as necessary and make recommendations for payment certification purposes.
8. Check the priced statements submitted by the contractor in respect of any work carried out on a day work basis including the accompanying substantiation, adjust as necessary.
9. Pre-measure and pricing the works (where applicable), and achieve agreement with the contractor.
10. Examine claims notices and submissions in relation to additional payments and advising on their validity.
11. Provide advice and assistance on claims notices and submissions in relation to extensions of time.
12. Advice in relation to any entitlement to liquidated damages under the Contract.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture with a minimum of 8 years of experience in site supervision
· Excellent in Auto-CAD and Microsoft Office
Working hours: 8:30 to 16:30
Day off: Saturday
Location: New Capital