Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
We are currently seeking to hire a Structural Design Engineer in our Cairo division. Preference shall be given to a qualified candidate with hands-on experience in producing high quality, accurate structural BIM models and drawings in a timely manner.
· Develop design plan, concept and layout for project.
· Produce details drawing.
· Present technical advice on safe designs and construction.
· Make calculations about pressures, loads and stresses.
· Bachelor of Structural Engineering.
· 4-6 years of experience in using REVIT structures software.
· Proficient with ETABS, SAFE and SAP2000 software programs.
· Familiar with design spreadsheets and PROKON Calcpad.
· Strong organization and communication skills.
· Problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and a strong motivation to learn and develop within the system.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Working hours: 8:00 to17:00
Days off: Friday and Saturday
Location: 1st Settlement- New Cairo
Qualified and interested candidates should submit an English version resume and work samples - Include a compact, representative sample of previous projects (not larger than 5MB in size).