Structural Team Leader
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Structural Design Team leader to join our team. The successful candidate will lead a team of engineers and designers to deliver high-quality and cost-effective designs for a variety of structural projects. As the Structural Design Team leader, you will be responsible for overseeing the design process from conception to completion, ensuring compliance with engineering principles, codes, and regulations, and managing project budgets and schedules.
• Lead a team of engineers and designers to ensure efficient and effective project delivery.
• Develop and implement design standards and procedures to ensure quality and consistency in the design process.
• Oversee the preparation of design calculations, drawings, and specifications.
• Review designs to ensure compliance with engineering principles, codes, and regulations.
• Participate in client meetings to discuss project progress and address any issues that arise.
• Provide sound technical expertise when applying engineering principles, techniques, and methods to the design of projects.
• Collaborate with other departments such as architecture, construction, electro-mechanical, and project management to ensure successful project delivery.
• Provide technical guidance and support to team members.
• Participate in business development activities such as client meetings, proposals, and presentations to help grow the business.
• Bachelor's degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
• Minimum of 10+ years of experience in structural engineering, with at least 3 years of experience in a management role.
• Preferred to have previous experience with Saudi and gulf projects and codes is preferable.
• Strong technical background in structural engineering.
• Working knowledge of current industry software, such as SAP2000, ETABS, SAFE, ADAPT, RAM, Revit, PROKON, AutoCAD, and other software.
• Ability to work with various departments within multi-disciplinary design environment.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Professional work experience in developing blueprints and designs for proposed structures.
• Proven track record of managing complex engineering projects.
Working hours: 8:00 to17:00
Days off: Friday and Saturday
Location: 1st Settlement- New Cairo