Technical Architect (Reviewer)
Welcome to MIMAR Society
We are always striving to attract and retain highly motivated and talented professionals.
As a Technical Reviewer Architect for Quality Control department at our Headquarter with experience in working drawings, you will contribute to the success of MIMAR through providing assistance throughout the building design process as per MIMAR vision, values and standards for all projects within approved budget & time frame.
Preference will be given to a qualified candidate who can demonstrate experience in the following:
· Experience in working drawing and coordination between different disciplines (MEP, Structure) in consultation and technical offices.
· Experience in review architectural drawings, engineering drawings, tendering documents and make correction.
· Aware of the Egyptian and the International codes and local regulations.
· Previous experience in large scale projects (is a plus).
· Bachelor’s degree in architecture with 5 to 7 years of experience.
· Very good command in REVIT and CAD.
· Good communication skills.
· Good command of the English Language.
· Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel – Word).
Working hours: 8:00 to17:00
Days off: Friday and Saturday
Location: 1st Settlement- New Cairo