Technical Unit Manager
We are looking for a highly experienced and skilled Technical Unit Manager to join our team. As a Technical Unit Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of architects in the delivery of our projects. You will also be responsible to develop and implement the department ' strategy.
Preference will be given to a qualified candidate who can demonstrate experience in the following:
- Create projects’ strategy and plan for handling potential challenges ahead
- Follow-up team performance to ensure their alignment with projects quality, time frame, budget, contract deliverables and standards.
· Ongoing coordination with other disciplines (Mechanical, structural, electrical, etc.) to ensure design requirements are compatible with Architecture drawing.
- Ensure proper implementation / execution of deliverables as per contract, including any approved amendments.
- Identify and resolve technical issues
- Mentor and coach junior architects
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture
- 20+ years of experience in architecture plus minimum 5 years of experience in managing team of architects
· Aware of the Egyptian and the International codes and local regulations.
· Aware of the fire and life safety requirements.
· Proficiency in REVIT and CAD software.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
Working hours: 8:00 to17:30
Days off: Friday and Saturday
Location: 1st Settlement- New Cairo